NanoString Technologies (NASDAQ: NSTG) is a publicly held provider of life science tools for translational research. The company’s technology enables a wide variety of basic research and translational medicine applications. NanoString’s products are based on a novel digital molecular barcoding technology invented at the Institute for Systems Biology (ISB) in Seattle under direction of Dr. Leroy Hood. The company was founded in 2003 with an exclusive license to develop and market the technology. In 2008, NanoString launched its first commercial instrument system and began international sales operations with its first multiplexed assays for gene expression analysis. In 2010, the company launched new applications for the system to support microRNA analysis and copy number variation detection. In 2019, the company launched the GeoMx™ Digital Spatial Profiler enabling highly-multiplexed spatial profiling of RNA and protein targets in a variety of sample types, including FFPE tissue sections.
Meet NanoString at NanoString Life Science Career Fair Hosted by Biotech Networks May 24 2022.
See all NanoString marketing and sales positions below. There are jobs in other departments, you can also view open positions on the NanoString careers page.
Sales & Marketing
- Consumable Sales Representative, Rocky Mountain Remote – Colorado
- Consumables Sales Representative Bay Area (R-101204) Remote- San Francisco
- Consumables Sales Representative- R-101495 Remote – California
- Consumables Sales Representative- R-101511 Remote – MA
- Distribution Sales Manager – South Asia Remote – INDIA
- Distribution Sales Manager, Southeast Asia (R-101418) Singapore – Biopolis
- District Sales Manager, South East USA Remote – RTP area/Atlanta
- Manager, Sales Development Representative Remote – NETHERLANDS
- Regional Account Manager Minneapolis–Saint Paul – Remote
- Regional Account Manager Remote – TEXAS
- Regional Account Manager Remote – Colorado
- Regional Account Manager Remote- Germany
- Regional Account Manager – AZ- R-101514 Remote – Arizona
- Regional Marketing Manager Remote – GERMANY
- Regional Marketing Manager (NYC, Boston, Washington DC (RTP- NC)- R-101433 Remote – Massachusetts
- Sales Development Representative – Germany Germany
- Sales Development Representative – UK Amsterdam
- Sr Director, Informatics Product Management USA
- Strategic Account Manager (R-101505) Remote – California
- Technical Sales Specialist (R-101318) Chicago, Houston, Cleveland, Minneapolis, St Louis, Detroit
There are jobs in other departments, you can also view open positions on the NanoString careers page. Meet NanoString at NanoString Life Science Career Fair Hosted by Biotech Networks May 24 2022.